These are the original Gramicci Pants that started the "Freedom of Movement." The design was created in the 1980s from Gramicci's innovative line of pants. The Gramicci Pants delivered all the features rock climbers were looking for thanks to the company's wealth of climbing experience. Over time, these outdoor pants have evolved and have been updated to meet the needs of the modern climber with new features including a bit of extra room around the hips, a front zip fly opening, with left and right back pockets. Gramicci's climbing pants have become a staple over the years and continue to win new devotees today for a variety of applications.
- The Original 1982 Gramicci Pants
- Features gusseted crotch for freedom-of-movement
- Easy-adjust waistband with integrated belt and buckle
- Zip fly with two side seam pockets and two back welt pockets
- Relaxed fit and low rise
- Inseam 32"
- Made with Organic Cotton Twill - 100% Cotton
More from GRAMICCI
Since 1982 Gramicci has been making functional clothing for life in the great outdoors. Built for movement, and loved by countless cultural movements—what started out in a garage in Ventura, California has traveled to the streets of Tokyo and beyond.